Re: [gtk-list] Re: Yet more gtk tutorial

> > One thing that wasn't on your list but would be nice if the tutorial would
> > cover is how to make your own custom widgets..
>
> Yep, anything else anyone wants to add feel free.. I was thinking we
> should have a more advanced section on signals too, but I thought this
> would be a big enough list as it is :)

Seriously it seems like this tut is becommnig HUGE. And in order not to
feel left out of the format-discussion I would like to suggest that we
indeed use sgml and use the "Linuxdoc system" DTD. This way it will be
easier to read even when it's huge and it will have a more standardized
look (it will look like the Linux HOWTO's).
Peace.

Bawer