Re: GTK Patched Distributions

 > On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Tim Janik wrote:

 > In the end, I would imagine it would be S & P's decision to change the
 > distribution method no ?

The current status quo is that there are several different gtk+
distributions already.  You can find gtk+ itself in
ftp.xcf.berkeley.edu/pub/pmattis, I think the Mnemonic folks have
their own hacked version, and the SANE project has a version of gtk+
with additional bug fixes and widgets at
ftp.azstarnet.com/pub/linux/axp/sane/.  This is a messy situation.

I'd definitely vote for maintaining a gtk+ patch repository.  This
would still leave the official distribution with Pete, but would cut
down on the number of inofficial and possibly conflicting branches
of GTK+.

	 --david