ftp space needed

hi folks,

after some time (2 month ;( ) i got back to continue working on
GUBI (gtk+ user interface builder).
because my local ISP has closed the ftp-server for outside access,
i'm looking for some ftp space available to distribute the next
version. i think the next release requires about 100-200 kb, but
i'd like the location to be available for somewhat longer than
the next release only.
also, if there is someone out there who would like to spend
some (little) time on maintainig a web page with e.g. some
screenshots etc., that would be greatly apprechiated.

does someone of you out there feel the needs to give me
a hand on that? ;)

---
ciaoTJ