Re: [gtk-list] Re: Documenting GTK

> Why not write a CGI script that allows people to sign up to do the
> documentation for a widget/source file? (or just coordinate things
> manually) ... TexInfo is pretty ugly, but it's not too hard to write
> when you have examples to work from.  Peter has done a significant
> amount of work already on the TexInfo stuff and it's probably a better

I wasn't planning on entering the documentation in HTML, what I thought I
would do would have auto-generation of a plain text file, let's say
gtk_container_add.txt, which would be web-editable, and CGI/server side
includes would be used to produce the web pages in a nice format.
It's not meant to be a final format.