Documenting GTK

I have been thinking about writing a set of CGI scripts which would allow
us to document GTK calls on the web.  The general idea is that there would
be a web page that you could search for a gtk function on, then edit and
submit the documentation for the call right there.  The changes/additions
would appear immeadiately on the web site.

My hope is that this would take less coordination than the tekinfo
documents, and would make it more reasonable for people to contribute
small amounts of documentation.

Comments?

Jay Painter -- jay@ssc.com -- jay@a42.com
Systema Admin., SSC/Linux Journal