Re: [gtk-list] Official Anon-CVS Access

On 21 Dec 1997, Jim Pick wrote:

> Elliot Lee has set up anonymous CVS on the main repository.
> the experimental anon-CVS repository (a copy of the original one)
> on my server at jimpick.com.

Also, if anyone can help out with getting cvsup going or being a mirror
server, Jim's the man to contact, since he's been much more enthusiastic
than I in getting this whole anonCVS stuff going...

Hope this helps,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
"They don't let my code go into shipping products," Gates said. "They
 haven't done that for eight years." (at the 1997 PDC)