Re: [gtk-list] Re: Q: automatic function on program startup

Eduardo Perez wrote:

Takashi Matsuda wrote:

> In article <348BF58F.9AB5189@redestb.es>
> eduperez@redestb.es writes:
>
> > csmall@scooter.o.i.net wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Your need seems like the credit window which some commercial apprications show
> at the beginning of execution.
> Following code can do that. Is this fit your need?
>
> [...]

Many thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid this is not what I'm
looking for.

I need to make some calculations after the first window is shown, second
window must be shown when calculations end; calculations show their
progress on the first window.

It's something like a progress window when a program starts while
getting ready, then main window appears.

Greetings.