[gtk-list] Shadow Thikness in widgets ????

Sergei Naumov wrote:
> I was wondering whether I can control the shadow thickness in the widgets.
> Any parameter or a style? Thanks much,

Both x/ythickness and draw_shadow are defined in the *class* part
of gtkstyle. You can change the default value, but this will change
the behaviour of ALL the widgets.
There is still no way to configure the class part of gtkstyle...
anyway gtkstyle is quite sketchy now.

I've a question though: Is there a default config file for the widgets'
behaviour? just like the .Xdefaults.

Patrice.