Re: [gtk-list] Re: newcomer question: compiling gtk - memmove...

Dan> There's always ftp://autoinst.acs.uci.edu/pub/generic.tar.gz.
Dan> It's an autoconf'd library of compatibility functions.

I looked at this.  The GNU package `libit' (which might only be in
alpha right now) serves a similar function, but is far more complete.

If you have access to the FSF machines you don't really need libit.
You can just grab the useful replacement files directly.

Tom