set_events

Hi.
Someone (I don't remeber) disabled the gtk_widget_set_events
call when the widget is already realized. That's right because
it wouldn't have any effect, but I think it should be possible
to change the event_mask of a widget at any time
(and possibly other GdkWindow attributes as well).
We need a gdk wrapper for the XChangeWindowAttributes
(something like gdk_window_change_attributes).
If there are no objections I can work on this in a few days.

Any comments?

lupus

--
------