Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+-971201

On Tue, Dec 02, 1997 at 04:16:38PM -0800, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> I've been talking to another Debian user on the #GIMP channel on
> byxnet IRC, who also had the same input problem, until he used the cvs
> version.
>
> So I guess I just need to get a copy of the cvs tree. But I do think
> there should be a warning, or *something*, as the 1201 that's been
> released has *something* wrong with it.

I think I have your same setup (Debian hamm). I compiled 1201 with
the gtktree patch and the entry works just fine (I have your deb package
installed also). Maybe it'a a colormap problem?
I used the released source, not the cvs one.

As a related note, tooltips are broken here: they come up black.

lupus

--
------
--      Molaro Paolo  lupus@dei.unipd.it