Gtk Tutorial News

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know what's going on with the tutorial.

I've made a little deal with my boss that I work full time for a few
weeks, and then get 2 weeks off (I usually only work half time).  I'll
be starting my 2 weeks vacation tomorrow (Friday), so I won't be around to
put updates on the web.  The full time work is also why
development has been so slow the last week or so..

I'm heading into the interior to go camping the whole time.. a nice break
from the city.  Anyway, I'm bringing a laptop with me, (A 20 lb.
386 SX with a b&w screen..  I call it a LeadTop :) ) so I can write a bit
while I'm gone.

Just thought I'd let you know..

Ian