Re: [gtk-list] Re: Accessing gtk from guile

Marius Vollmer writes:
>Yeah, that's true.  But my version looks exactly the same.  It should
>not be difficult to implement a nice high level Scheme toolkit on top
>of it once we know how it should look like.

I've been told (by Josh) that STk is a nice interface of a user
interface toolkit to scheme. As much as possible, we (you) should
steal good ideas and STk apparently has them.

>I'm very interested what Peter has to say about it...

It looks about what I imagined guile/gtk to look like from the C
side. It would be nice if you could auto-generate the interface. I
created a backend for lcc to do this for SIOD/gtk.

Peter