Re: What (or where) is LSTATUS ?

On 16/12/2018 13:47, Luca Bacci wrote:
Great! I think we should change LSTATUS to LONG then. Would you mind creating a MR for that in Pango? That would be really useful! Thanks for researching.

Hmmm... it seems a lot of trouble to go to - just to change a single word in one source file !

If it's absolutely essential, just let me know what an 'MR' is and where I'll need to create it (I'm just an ordinary user BTW - not one of the developers). Many thanks,

John