Leading Pango Metrics

Hi! I have a question about get metrics of a font.
If I don't understand wrong the height of a font is ascent+descent+leading.
with pango I can get ascent and descent but i can't get the leading.
I try calculate the leading with  pango_layout_get_spacing() but this value get me 0.
Also I try get leading with pango_layout_get_pixel_size() but the result is ascent + descent.
I'm using as a font "Purisa"
Can i calculate the leading of a font using pango ?

Regards!