Re: Re: SCRIPT_FONTPROPERTIES(windows uniscribe) : how to get font properties on linux

yes,
an office suit named wps supports linux and windows.
now, have to support complex scripts.
on windows,we use uniscribe library, use pango on linux.
but i dont know how to get some font properties.
eg,we need to get the glyph which is indicate a blank.
thank
ken
此邮件来自易信 - 点击下载,体验邮件随身提醒!

在2014年1月24日 02:01:21, "Behdad Esfahbod" <behdad behdad org> 写道: