Re: Activating the 'calt' feature in (Py)GTK

On 14-01-23 04:56 PM, Alexis Luengas wrote:
That's right! I'll stay tuned for the fix.

This is the bug to track:

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org
<mailto:behdad behdad org>> wrote:

    On 14-01-23 03:58 PM, Alexis Luengas wrote:
    > I have tried that already, but thanks Behdad. If you are curious, the lookup
    > types which WebKit misses are, among others:
    >
    > lookup foo{
    >   sub <backtrack glyphs> @class1' <look ahead glyphs> by @class2;
    > } foo;
    >
    > (where class1 and class2 are of course disjunct classes with the same number
    > of glyphs)

    Humm.  I bet either your backtrack or lookahead includes non-letters?  That's
    a known bug that is being worked on.

    behdad

    --
    behdad