Re: Re: issue with Devanagari rendering

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hello Werner, Behdad,

Probably I am getting things wrong here.

I infer that you are suggesting that the fault lies in the font file itself.

I ran my code with different font files available in Windows, like Kokila, Managal and Arial Unicode MS, all of which contain the Unicode U+25CC.
The output is still wrong.

Don't you think that this behaviour has anything to do with harfbuzz?

Thanks and regards,

Parth Kanungo