Re: Pango build fails - no Cairo font backends found

On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Ryan Schmidt <pango-2013b ryandesign com> wrote:

On Jun 6, 2013, at 13:26, Alex Kerr wrote:

Just wondering - where would I have found that info if I hadn't asked on here? i.e. how did you and others
know about that? I didn't see reference to this dependency anywhere, so just wondering if there's some of
knowledge I'm missing here :)

I know about it because I asked about it a couple months ago:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-i18n-list/2013-April/msg00023.html

Or you could look in configure.ac...

Regards,
John Ralls