Re: pango_font_map_changed()

On 13-04-26 05:09 PM, John Emmas wrote:
On 26 Apr 2013, at 19:49, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Yes and no.  I changed the script_shape API to pass down two extra variables.
Shapers that are not updated to use these new values will work the way they
used to, thanks to the C calling convention.

It's great to know that another fix can be done quickly!

Actually, I think this one's pretty urgent.  If my memory's correct, _cdecl passes arguments in reverse
order (right to left) so if there's a mismatch between what the called function expects and the number of
arguments passed in by the calling function, I think that would result in corrupted data.  I haven't
actually tested it to find out though.  Thanks again for looking into it so promptly.

It's actually because of the right-to-left argument pushing on the stack that
this is safe.  At any rate, I already pushed a fix out.

behdad

John