Re: pango_font_map_changed()

On 26 Apr 2013, at 19:49, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Yes and no.  I changed the script_shape API to pass down two extra variables.
Shapers that are not updated to use these new values will work the way they
used to, thanks to the C calling convention.

It's great to know that another fix can be done quickly!

Actually, I think this one's pretty urgent.  If my memory's correct, _cdecl passes arguments in reverse order
(right to left) so if there's a mismatch between what the called function expects and the number of arguments
passed in by the calling function, I think that would result in corrupted data.  I haven't actually tested it
to find out though.  Thanks again for looking into it so promptly.

John