regarding definition of _PangoCairoFont

Hello all,

There is a statement in pangocairo.h

 typdef struct _PangoCairoFont PangoCairoFont;

I am using visual studio and when I right click on "_PangoCairoFont" and click "Go to definition", it does not take me anywhere.

I remember there are some other similar data-strucutures which do not appear to have a definition.
Are they defined in some library, which I am missing in my visual studio solution file.

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

--
PangoFreak