Building GTK+/GTKmm 3 : Internationalisation

Hi everybody,

I’m currently building GTK+/GTKmm 3 to port my work on Windows. At the end, I will make a Windows installer and publish it... but I’d like to offer a library with the full support of non-latin characters (Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Russian, Thaï,,,,)

In previous versions of Pango, there were these languages... but now... they are no longer included inside the latest Pango version (1.32.1). Where can I find the missing files or libraries compatible (and updated) with Pango(1.32.1)/Fontconfig(2.10.1) to build a fully internationalizable GTK/GTKmm 3 library ?

I don’t need these languages, but they could be useful to the community.

Regards

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira

EBU/European Broadcasting Union

Technology and Innovation Department

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway