'rkrf' feature in pango

Hi!

I was beating myself up for two days trying to follow the MS
Typography pages about setting up Indic lookup tables:
  http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otfntdev/devanot/features.aspx
In particular, I could't get the Rakaar feature 'rkrf' working at all,
although those pages emphasize that this is the correct way to handle
Hindi.

Finally I checked out the pango source: I see no mention of 'rkrf' anywhere.
Another Indic feature missing from Pango is: 'cjct'.

What's the story on this?
Is this policy, or an oversight, or a to-do?