Re: [gtk-i18n-list] Rendering a custom glyph using pango

Hi,

Excuse me, I think Pango does not reject the rendering for
the characters at PUA codepoints, so, if you cannot find
the expected result (e.g. the codepoint is displayed by
unexpected/unwanted font), there is a possibility that
Pango could not find the expected font when PUA codepoints
are being rendered.

How Pango search/select the font is platform dependent, but
I could not guess which platform you are using. Could you
post more detailed description of your problem?

Regards,
mpsuzuki