Re: Pango process_modules_file () module path

On Dec 18, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:

> On 12-12-18 08:40 PM, John Ralls wrote:

>>> I think I pushed out a fix today.  Can you try?
>>>

>> That's actually a different problem than the one I was talking about (and I went ahead and fixed that one a couple of weeks ago). I'd been working around this one with PANGO_LIB_DIR, but I'll reconfigure and try this out in a couple of days.
>
> I see.  Ok, please just push whatever you need to fix it, as long as it's not
> a BIG HACK.

It's
http://git.gnome.org/browse/pango/commit/?id=69b07369009d3337b1ec2c97e397a2ece9bbab6c

I don't think it's a hack at all, it just sets the load path to lib_dir/PANGO_VERSION/modules/foo, where the modules actually get installed, instead of /etc/pango, which is where module_file_dir points to.

Regards,
John Ralls