Re: pangocairo on Mac: transformation matrix and fontsize

> BTW, I can replicate his results with current master.

Thanks.
Now I may assume I didn't do stupid things while installing pango/cairo.

> Using the CoreText backend I assume, NOT FreeType+HarfBuzz.

I don't have FreeType. Should I use FreeType?
If I install FreeType on my Mac, will pango automatically use it?
(I guess HarfBuzz is included in pango, but not sure.)

Jun