Re: How to upload patch for fixes which i have observed
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: imran khan <imrankane2005 gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to upload patch for fixes which i have observed
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 16:34:41 -0500
On 11/12/2011 11:18 AM, imran khan wrote:
> While working with pango-1.28.4 i figured out some bug to which i have fixed
> it in my local machine. So i was wondering what is the process of uploading
> the patch which will make it visible to entire community and if approved
> changes will be included. I have created my account
> at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/index.cgi but it has option for only reporting
> bugs , i don't see any place where we can share the patch also.
Create a bug, then attach patch as attachment. One bug per issue please.
> PS: I am very new to open source community so please pardon me for asking such
> a basic question.
> gtk-i18n-list mailing list
> gtk-i18n-list gnome org
][Date Next] [Thread Prev