How to upload patch for fixes which i have observed

While working with pango-1.28.4 i figured out some bug to which i have fixed it in my local machine. So i was wondering what is the process of uploading the patch which will make it visible to entire community and if approved changes will be included. I have created my account at but it has option for only reporting bugs , i don't see any place where we can share the patch also.

PS: I am very new to open source community so please pardon me for asking such a basic question.