What languages/scripts does Pango support?

Hi,

I've hunted around but can't find a definitive list of languages or scripts that Pango can render. I realise it's probably changing all the time, but was looking at this picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/WritingSystemsoftheWorld4.png

and wondering which Pango can't render (and if so, is there an alternative to Pango that would render what it cannot?).

Or is it the case that if there's an OpenType font for a script, Pango will be able to render it correctly (including all glyph-combining and shaping required etc).

Many thanks,
Alex