good shaping example?

I was hoping to show some pango rendered text tomorrow that shows some really advanced shaping. I've got a "simple" example, that shows things like composing with diacritical characters. But I was hoping somebody could suggest some text that showed something advanced/cool/ real.

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist