Re: embedding arbitrary graphics in text
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Travis Griggs <travisgriggs gmail com>
- Cc: pango maillist <gtk-i18n-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: embedding arbitrary graphics in text
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:15:50 -0400
Also see pango/examples/cairoshape.c for an example.
On 09/07/10 11:36, Travis Griggs wrote:
> I'm fleshing out a Smalltalk binding to Pango, and want to be able to
> show breakpoint graphics embedded at arbitrary points in the text.
> I found the pange_attr_shape_new() function, but I don't know if that's
> what I want at all.
> ATM, what would seem cool, is a way of having an Attribute that says
> "when I draw these items, run this callback with position information,
> so I can do some custom drawing at this point." But maybe that's the
> wrong way to think about getting the job done.
> Help and pointers and hints appreciated! TIA
> Travis Griggs
> "I did not have time to write you a short program, so I wrote you a long
> one instead."
> gtk-i18n-list mailing list
> gtk-i18n-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev