Re: [cairo] Pango License

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 14:26 -0800, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> I think I am not explaining this clearly.

You're not going to accomplish anything by repeating yourself. No doubt
you're certain that because the decision is so *obvious* to you, as soon
as everyone understands your reasoning they will come around to the
"obvious" conclusion. Things is, many people understand what you're
saying and simply don't agree.

If this conversation were going to accomplish anything, it would have by
now.