Re: Distinct performance issues with Japanese only on win32 systems

Hi Tor,
I think its "pango_win32_get_hfont" in pangowin32.c.
static HFONT pango_win32_get_hfont (PangoFont *font);

I removed the static and defined it as external to be able to call it
from basic-win32.c.
Unfortunately calling the "pango_win32_get_hfont" in
"itemize_shape_and_place" function seems to severely break the
rendering.
I do not understand the code well enough to know if I can get hfont in
another way (and when) to not break the rendering.

Does anyone have any hints?

/Fredrik