Re: Thai rendering regression after harfbuzz-ng

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:

> input[0] is matched by callers of match_input.

Well, I didn't find this. But I'll try it again.

> I'm off to a cycling trip to Niagara Falls in a couple hours.  Will debug
> this tomorrow or Monday before the release.  Just give me the font.

Please find the font in the bug attachment:

  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=143418

Sample text is also provided there:

  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=143417

> In the mean time, you can compile pango with CPPFLAGS=-DHB_DEBUG=100 and
> check the log to see what's going on.

OK. Thanks.

--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan