Re: Re: pango_font_map_load_font returning NULL when trying to create with ft2 fontmap

> can u explain more on what you told  "This probably means that you have not installed fontconfig properly so it
> cannot find any fonts."

Where did you get the fontconfig for Windows from? Did it come with
the fc-cache, fc-cat and fc-list programs? Try using them. Read their
manual pages and compare what they do on Linux. (Yes, it is
practically essential to have a Linux (or other Unix) system to
compare to when developing using software ported from Unix to
Windows.)

Is there an etc/fonts/fonts.conf file in your fontconfig installation
location? (I.e., if you have libfontconfig-1.dll in a folder foo\bin,
os fonts.conf in foo\etc\fonts ?)

--tml