Re: Re: pango_font_map_load_font returning NULL when trying to create with ft2 fontmap

  ok..  thanks for your inputs. i will look in to it.

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Behdad Esfahbod<behdad behdad org>
Date   : May 20, 2009 16:03 (GMT+09:00)
Title  : Re: pango_font_map_load_font returning NULL when trying to create with
 ft2	fontmap

On 05/20/2009 03:01 AM, PRADEEP BOTU wrote:
> can u explain more on what you told  "This probably means that you have not installed fontconfig properly so it
> cannot find any fonts."

Well, it really just means that :).  If pango can't find any fonts, it returns
NULL from that function.  I don't know *why* it failed to find any.  But I
know that pango simply asks fontconfig to give it a font.  So fontconfig
failed to find any fonts.  That's as much I can tell.  I don't really know how
fontconfig works on windows.

behdad