Re: Pango cross-compile failure (ARM)

Dear Behdad,

I have found out that the compiler automatically aligns the data to double word alignment, and that means its screwing up the static asserts because the assumed sizes are no longer valid. Have tried adding __attribute__((packed)) to the affected structures, but still there are places still not working. Is there any other way of working around it?

Thanks very much and Best Regards

William To