Re: Rendering Arabic text with Pango & Cairo VS Pango & FreeType
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Rendering Arabic text with Pango & Cairo VS Pango & FreeType
- Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:15:17 -0500
On 12/03/2009 06:45 AM, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
It does not help to change the font, and 4 is perfectly readable.
That's odd, because at least in normal GTK+ apps on Windows, if I in gtkrc have
gtk-font-name = "Arial 4"
the result is quite unreadable. And what is the meaning of the comma?
And the font is definitely not Arial.
] [Thread Prev