Re: Rendering Arabic text with Pango & Cairo VS Pango & FreeType
- From: Nicolas Lacombe <n lacombe gmail com>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Rendering Arabic text with Pango & Cairo VS Pango & FreeType
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:26:28 +0100
It does not help to change the font, and 4 is perfectly readable.
2009/12/3 Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
> it's linked with SDL-1.2.14 and last version of freetype.
> You also need glee and glut.OK. It will take some time then before I can test and debug it as I
don't have SDL, glee and glut readily available. One quick guess,
though: Does it help if you take out the comma in "Arial, 4", or
change it to "Sans 4" ? (And is 4 really a readable size?)
] [Thread Prev