RE: Setting the pango.Language for a widget

You set the language twice on "ru".  (such short names...)

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-i18n-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-i18n-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of F Wolff
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:39 AM
To: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
Subject: Setting the pango.Language for a widget

Hallo list

I'm struggling to set the language for the pango context of a text view.
Things work well when I'm working with pango layouts

text_view.modify_font works as advertised, but I'm trying
text_view.get_pango_context().set_language(...), with no effect. The
widgets are inheriting correctly from their parents, but I want to set
different languages for widgets in my container.

I attach a minimal Python test case. Any help will be appreciated.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/vrot-mango