Re: pango opentype font issues

Thanks!

I'm having issues with an opentype font, specifically (1) dynamic vertical placement of glyphs which make use of "calt" and (2) kerning on some glyphs. The font in question is a fairly complicated one for ancient music - it is mostly feature and glyph complete, and works correctly on accurate opentype font rendering implementations (per the creator).

Firstly, however, I was wondering what the best software (on linux) would be to test the current pango support of opentype (what software uses the pango rendering exclusively that would accurately show pango bugs)? That way I could test it before I made a more complete (and possibly inaccurate) report.

Again, thanks!  And thanks for your efforts in this important software!

JF