Re: pango_layout_get_pixel_extents crash on Win32

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 01:26:42AM +0200, David Nečas (Yeti) wrote:

> I can try to cripple my font config to reproduce the crash
> though -- if having no fonts configured is the cause.

The best I can manage is program termination with

  No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
  library is not correctly configured. You may need to
  edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
  about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
  page and on http://fontconfig.org

printed to the console (if enabled).  While silent
application termination is not good either, users report
crashes/hangs with the accompanying Windows error boxes, so
probably something different.  I'm sorry.

Thanks for the hints, I will try different off-screen
rendering methods.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/