Re: pango_layout_get_pixel_extents crash on Win32

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 06:54:31PM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Can you at least give us a backtrace or something?

I would love to.  I just don't know how to get a backtrace
with the current procedure: I build something and find a
user (who does not have compilers, debuggers and similar
stuff) willing to run it and report me results.

I can try to cripple my font config to reproduce the crash
though -- if having no fonts configured is the cause.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/