Which Non-Latin Scripts Do Free Software Fonts Not Cover?

Hi All,

I've just started the Masters degree in Typeface Design at the
University of Reading (for which Gentium was a submitted project) and
we're expected to do a non-latin script complement to our font, and
I'd thought I'd ask around if anyone here has any opinions about the
following:

Are there non-latin scripts that free software fonts do not cover at
all at the moment?

Which non-latin script communities are adopting free software and
would benefit from more fonts?

Would you recommend for or against any scripts in particular?

Are some scripts supported by Pango better than others?

Are there any scripts which Pango does not support well or at all?

:-)

Dave