i18n Roles

Hi All,

Excuse the format but I wanted to bring this to your attention. I'm looking for strong i18n developers for our European Engineering HQ and though there may be someone out there who would be interested. I've attached a specification below. Feel free to get in touch with me at jamief google com

Thanks for reading!!!

Job Description:
Software Engineer – Internationalization (i18n)

Would you like to be part of one of Google's key software development efforts?
We are looking for talented, world-class engineers who enable Google's cutting edge information technologies for all languages and cultures.  Come join an exciting and stimulating environment where you can make your impact on the world.

Responsibilities:

Requirements:
•    BS Computer Science or related technical degree required; MSCS or PhD a plus.
•    Extensive knowledge of the Internet/software industry and related technologies.
•    Senior level experience with i18n software development.
•    Working knowledge of cultural differences in information processing.
•    Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows operating environments.
•    Demonstrated expertise with C/C++ and/or Java programming skills.
•    Programming experience with Python preferred.
•    Secondary language skills a strong plus.
•    Excellent written and oral communication skills.

--
Jamie Fletcher

EMEA Technical Recruiter

Direct Number: +44 (0) 20 7184 3331