Re: get_size of a layout with wrapping enabled

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 22:05 +0200, F Wolff wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. I'm still puzzled. Here is the current sequence
> of events:
>
> new layout
> set_wrap(WRAP_WORD_CHAR)
> set_width(width)
> set_markup(markup)
> get_pixel_size()
>
> Later I draw it and the requested wrapping and width works correctly, so
> things seem to work, although I guess I'm obviously doing something
> wrong somewhere.
>
> Is there a problem with this sequence of calls?

No.  Unless width is -1...

These look good, so your problem must be somewhere else.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh