Re: How to create a PangoCairoFontMap?

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 12:46 +0200, Cosmin Humeniuc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did use that function, but it returns a PangoFontMap*, while
> pango_cairo_font_map_create_context() asks for a PangoCairoFontMap*,
> and this leads to the following warning:
>
> passing argument 1 of 'pango_cairo_font_map_create_context' from
> incompatible pointer type

Yes, you need to cast.  This is unfortunate but can't be changed now.

> And if I use pango_cairo_context_set_font_options() with the returned
> context, it has no effect.

That's a separate issue and most probably a problem in your code.  We
can check it out if you send a short sample to the list.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh