Re: How to create a PangoCairoFontMap?

On 12/10/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 11:48 +0200, Cosmin Humeniuc wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I need to render some unantialiased text with pangocairo. The
> > pango_cairo_context_set_font_options function would do just fine, but
> > I'm not sure how to get a PangoContext for the first argument. The
> > pango_cairo_font_map_create_context would need a PangoCairoFontMap,
> > and I could only find functions that create PangoFontMap structures.
> >
> > Does anyone know how to create a PangoCairoFontMap?
>
> Use pango_cairo_font_map_get_default().

Hi,

I did use that function, but it returns a PangoFontMap*, while
pango_cairo_font_map_create_context() asks for a PangoCairoFontMap*,
and this leads to the following warning:

passing argument 1 of 'pango_cairo_font_map_create_context' from
incompatible pointer type

And if I use pango_cairo_context_set_font_options() with the returned
context, it has no effect.

> > Thanks,
> > Cosmin
>
> --
> behdad
> http://behdad.org/
>
> ...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
> noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
> being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh

Cosmin