Re: gtk-i18n-list Digest, Vol 36, Issue 7

thnx so much for the reply

rush ta said on Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 06:45:26PM +0530,:

> Ok i got the application compiled for ARM architecture !!
> I copied the APPLICATION_NAME.mo file to
> /usr/local/share/locale/hi_IN/LC_MESSAGES/
> when i run the application i get following error.

Please try the command in this format ``LC_MESSAGES=hi_IN <command>''

Tried the command (minus the quotation marks )..
 my command looked like this...
# LC_MESSAGES=hi_IN applicaition_name

still the error persisits..
Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Gtk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Using the fallback 'C' locale....

Can anyone suggest what are the minimum tools required for getting a local language support. What binarys etc will i be needing ???

regards
Rush